قلبي ليك

افتح قلبك وتفرح

Sunday, August 16, 2009

ooOowh.......

On My Mind

I loved him privately
I didn't say what was within me
I don't know what's happening to me when I see his eyes
I no longer knew what to say
I don't know why I hid from him
I'm very weak when I'm beside him
And I submit to him

All the love in this world is in my heart for you
You are the most precious person to me
And my soul is in you
If you are before me my eyes long for you
You're on my mind and you don't know what's happened to me
And the nights are long years to me

Oh my preoccupation with every word you say to me
If the words were indicating some affection
I would say I've loved you for so long
Everyday the desire grows on me
It appeared on my mind and you don't know what's happened to m
e

0 comments:

Post a Comment